Updates as of December 1, 2022
- This online service is designed for general patient educational and information purposes only and does not render medical advice or professional services. The information provided through this online service should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. It is not a substitute for professional health care, and is designed to support - not replace - the relationship you have with your health care provider. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, you should consult your health care provider.
- Our online service may include links to third party Web service providers. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement of the content on such sites. We are not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites.
a. Collection and Use of Personal Information
b. Information We Collect
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you subscribe to our email list, pay a bill, or otherwise communicate with us. Depending on the online services, when you access and use our online services, we may collect the following kinds of information from you:
- Account information, such as your name, email address, password, postal address, phone number, date of birth and any other information you choose to provide.
- Transaction information, such as payment method and payment card information.
- Information about others, such as the names and the contact information of your providers, your representatives, and any dependents in your care.
- Health information, such as your past and present medical condition, medication information, and treatment history.
- Other information you choose to provide, such as when you participate in a survey, assessment, contest, promotion or interactive area of the online services, live audio and video visit, or when you request technical or customer support.
c. Why We Collect Information
We collect your information for a number of reasons, depending on the online service, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our online services and provide you with relevant information;
- Send you technical notices, updates, and alerts;
- Provide support, customer service, and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments and inquiries, and provide customer services;
- Communicate with you about products and services oﬀered by us and others, and to provide news and information about products, services, and events we think will be of interest to you;
- Plan, administer and coordinate events, community groups and outreach activities;
- Process financial assistance applications;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our online services;
- Maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes.
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, and court orders.
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
d. How We Share Your Information
- We will share your information in the course of legal proceedings or in response to legal orders or government requests, and as otherwise required by law.
- We will share your information as needed to support compliance and governance functions.
- We will share your information in connection with a transfer of ownership or assets, a corporate reorganization, merger, or acquisition.
No data transmission over the Internet is one hundred percent secure. You should take appropriate precautions to protect personal and confidential information, and to use your devices/apps in a secure and responsible manner. Live Your Life is not responsible for the security of your devices. If you have concerns about the transmission of your information over the Internet, you should consider using non-electronic communication methods.
Terms Applicable to Online Live Audio and Video Visit Services
If Life Your Life elects to provide, and you elect to use, Live Your Life’s live audio and video visit services, such services also constitute online services. Your use of Live Your Life’s live audio and video visit services, if any, are subject to these terms and conditions.
IF YOU ELECT TO BE TREATED BY A LIVE YOUR LIFE-AFFILIATED MEDICAL PROVIDER (“LIVE YOUR LIFE PROVIDER”) USING OUR LIVE AUDIO AND VIDEO VISIT SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
- Online Account
To access or initiate a Live Your Life live audio and video visit, you may be required to create an individual user account in the Live Your Life online service (“Account”). You agree that you will not create more than one Account, or create any account for anyone other than yourself and/or your dependent. In creating an Account, you agree to provide current, accurate information about yourself, and you agree that each time you access your Account, you must update all information to keep it accurate, complete, and current. If information is provided that is untrue or incomplete or if it is suspected that the information provided is untrue or incomplete, Live Your Life may suspend or terminate your Account and refuse to provide you with service(s) in the future.
- Financial Responsibility
You agree and understand that you shall be financially responsible for any charge applicable to your Live Your Life live audio and video visit.
- Consent to Treatment
When you elect to use Live Your Life’s live audio and video service, you consent to the provision of medical services that may include a diagnosis and treatment plan as determined by the Live Your Life Provider, referral(s), and/or recommendation for a different level of care, as considered necessary or advisable, medical treatment by other healthcare facilities and other healthcare providers which the Live Your Life Provider may consider necessary or advisable. You also agree that the Live Your Life Provider determines whether or not the condition being diagnosed and/or treated is appropriate for a Live Your Life live audio and video visit.
Technology Limitations and Disclaimer
Certain mobile devices, including smart phones and tablets, may allow you to complete the Live Your Life live audio and video visit using the mobile device. Live Your Life cannot and does not guarantee that every mobile device will allow you to use Live Your Life’s live video and audio visit service. Also, Live Your Life is not responsible for any third party mobile device, application, or system used to access and use the Live Your Life live audio and video visit service. Use of these third party technologies is at your own risk. If your mobile device does not permit you to undertake and/or complete a Live Your Life live audio and video visit with a Live Your Life Provider, Live Your Life requests that you try using an appropriate desktop and/or laptop computer to undertake and complete the Live Your Life live audio and video visit. You must always take precautions in protecting your personal or confidential information and always ensure that your mobile devices and third party technologies are used in a safe and responsible manner.
Restrictions on Use
Live Your Life owns the information on our online services. The contents and design of our online services may be protected under U.S. copyright laws. You may look at our online service online, download information to your computer to read later, or print copies of pages for yourself, your family, or your friends. However, you must not remove any copyright notices from our materials. We reserve all other rights, which means that you must not sell our information, rewrite or modify it, redistribute it, use it on your own website, or use it for any other commercial purpose without our prior written permission.
You are responsible for the secure and proper use of any user accounts that you establish on our online services. You are also responsible for any actions taken utilizing your user account(s). If at any time you feel that your user account has been compromised or that your information has been inappropriately disclosed or used in any way, you should immediately (a) change your password, then (b) contact Live Your Life. If Live Your Life has reason to believe that your account has been compromised or misused, Live Your Life may suspend or discontinue your account(s) without prior notice.
Not a Substitute for Medical Advice
The contents of the Live Your Life online services, such as text, graphics, images, and other material ("Content") are for informational purposes only and does not render medical advice or professional services unless we otherwise indicate. The information provided through our online services should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, you should consult your health care provider. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on Live Your Life's online services.
Live Your Life will use reasonable means to protect the privacy of your health information sent by email. However, because of the risks outlined below, Live Your Life cannot guarantee that email communications will be confidential. Additionally, Live Your Life will not be liable in the event that you or anyone else inappropriately uses your email. Live Your Life will not be liable for improper disclosure of your health information that is not caused by Live Your Life's intentional misconduct.
Email Risks and Your Responsibility
At the discretion of the Live Your Life, its staff, therapists and agents (Live Your Life) and upon your agreement to the terms outlined within this consent form, you may use email to communicate with Live Your Life. These emails may contain your personal health information. If you decide to use email to communicate with Live Your Life, you should be aware of the following risks and/or your responsibilities:
- Because the Internet is not secure or private, unauthorized people may be able to intercept, read and possibly modify email you send or are sent by Live Your Life.
- You must protect your email account, password and computer against access by unauthorized people.
- Because email can be used to spread viruses, some which cause email messages to be sent to people who you do not intend to send email messages to, you should install and maintain virus protection software on your PC.
- Because emails can be copied, printed and forwarded by people to whom you send emails, you should be careful regarding whom you send emails.
- As your employer may claim ownership of, or the right to access, the email account issued to you by your email, you should avoid using an employer issued email account to communicate with Live Your Life.
- If you do provide an employer-issued email account to communicate with Live Your Life, you understand and agree that your employer may have the right to access to all email sent by Live Your Life to the account, and you provide permission to Live Your Life to send email, including billing statement availability emails, to the account.
Conditions For The Use Of Email
By consenting to the use of email with Live Your Life, you agree that:
- Live Your Life may forward emails as appropriate for diagnosis, treatment, reimbursement, billing, and other related reasons. As such, Live Your Life staff members, other than the recipient, may have access to emails that you send. Such access will only be to such persons who have a right to access your email to provide services to you. Otherwise, Live Your Life will not, otherwise, forward emails to independent third parties without your prior written consent, except as authorized or required by law.
- Although Live Your Life will try to read and respond promptly to your emails, Live Your Life staff may not read your email immediately. Therefore, you should not use email to communicate with Live Your Life if there is an emergency or where you require an answer in a short period of time.
- If your email requires or asks for a response, and you have not received a response within a reasonable time period, it is your responsibility to follow up directly with Live Your Life.
- You should carefully consider the risk of using email for the communication of sensitive medical information, such as, but not limited to, information regarding sexually transmitted diseases, AIDS/HIV, mental health, developmental disability, or substance abuse.
- You are responsible for correcting any unclear or incorrect information.
- Live Your Life reserves the right to save your email and include your email or information contained within your email in your medical record.
- It is the patient's responsibility to follow up and/or schedule an appointment if warranted or recommended by Live Your Life.
- Emails may not be the only form of communication that Live Your Life will use to communicate with you. Additionally, Live Your Life may decide that it is not in your best interest to continue to communicate with you by email. In such case, Live Your Life will notify that it no longer intends to communicate with you by email.
- If you provide an email address to Live Your Life for communication, Live Your Life may use that email address to notify you when a new billing statement is available.
You can unsubscribe from Live Your Life emails at any time.
Suspension and Termination
Live Your Life may suspend or terminate your access to an online service at any time, for any reason or for no reason at all. Live Your Life has the right (but not the obligation) to refuse to provide access to an online service to any person, agency or organization at any time, for any reason or for no reason at all, in our sole discretion. Live Your Life reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or part of the online service, temporarily or permanently, without prior notice.
YOUR USE OF THE ONLINE SERVICES (INCLUDING ANY DOCUMENTATION, INFORMATION, PROGRAMS, SOFTWARE, OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSED ON THE ONLINE SERVICES) IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE ONLINE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, LIVE YOUR LIFE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO THE ONLINE SERVICES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITATION TO THE ABOVE, LIVE YOUR LIFE DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT (I) ONLINE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) ONLINE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY , SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF ONLINE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH ONLINE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS, AND (V) THAT ANY ERRORS ASSOCIATED THE ONLINE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED.
LIVE YOUR LIFE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INACCURACIES OR DEFECTS IN THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, COMMUNICATION LINES, INTERNET OR YOUR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER (ISP), COMPUTER HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE, OR ANY OTHER SERVICE OR DEVICE THAT YOU USE TO ACCESS OUR ONLINE SERVICES.
YOU SHALL BE SOLELY AND FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO THE ONLINE SERVICE OR ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM, ANY LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY IMPROPER USE OR DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION ON THE ONLINE SERVICE CAUSED BY YOU OR ANY PERSON USING YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED OR LIMITED BY LAW, LIVE YOUR LIFE CANNOT AND DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGES, OR LIABILITIES ARISING FROM YOUR MISUSE OF ANY PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION, ADVICE, IDEAS, INFORMATION, INSTRUCTIONS, OR GUIDELINES ACCESSED THROUGH THE ONLINE SERVICES.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT LIVE YOUR LIFE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSSES, FEES, CHARGES, EXPENSES OR LIABILITIES YOU INCUR RELATED TO YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE ONLINE SERVICES.
WITH RESPECT TO DIRECT DAMAGES, AND WHERE THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OF INDIRECT AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IS LIMITED OR PROHIBITED UNDER LAW, YOU AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, FEES, CHARGES, EXPENSES OR LIABILITIES YOU SUFFER OR INCUR RELATED TO YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE ONLINE SERVICE THAT RESULT FROM ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF LIVE YOUR LIFE SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FEE PAID BY YOU PRIOR TO THE FIRST OCCURRENCE OF THE SUBJECT DAMAGES, LOSSES, FEES, CHARGES, EXPENSES OR LIABILITIES, OR $100.00, WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS TO LIABILITY APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF DAMAGES OR CLAIMS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES OR CLAIMS RELATED TO (I) PERSONAL INJURY, WRONGFUL DEATH, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA; OR (II) MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR (III) ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT LIMITED TO ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATION FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR RECORDS, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES, OR (IV) OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE ONLINE SERVICE. YOU AGREE THAT THIS LIMITATION APPLIES EVEN IF LIVE YOUR LIFE, LIVE YOUR LIFE AFFILIATES, ANY LIVE YOUR LIFE LICENSOR OR SUPPLIER, GLPP, ANY THIRD PARTY WHO PROMOTES THE ONLINE SERVICES OR PROVIDES A LINK TO THE ONLINE SERVICES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE LIKELIHOOD OR POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES, FEES, CHARGES, EXPENSES OR LIABILITIES.
THE PARTIES AGREE THAT THE EXCLUSIONS OF REMEDIES AND LIMITATIONS SPECIFIED IN THIS SECTION ARE A REASONABLE ALLOCATION OF RISK, AND APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY SPECIFIED IN THIS AGREEMENT IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
TO THE EXTENT THE ABOVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS RESTRICTED UNDER LAW, THE ABOVE LIMITATION SHALL BE APPLIED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER SUCH LAW.
What makes us different? Our care comes to you!View Our Service Area
We Are A Comprehensive Mobile Company Focused on Wellness, Fitness, Rehabilitation, and Prevention
We specialize in transforming the lives of seniors, adults and teenagers with a wide array of diagnoses and conditions in their home or location of choice. You deserve to be your best self through good health and wellness. We would love to have the privilege to work with you or a loved one.Request a FREE Consultation Today!
What Our Clients are Saying About Us
Ever wondered what makes Live Your Life different from other healthcare companies? We are a comprehensive mobile company focused on wellness, fitness, rehabilitation, and prevention. Live Your Life offers more than just in-hom...Read Post
Dr. Eva Norman: “Thanks to physical therapy I got another chance at life. Thanks to physical therapy, I have no deficits after a life altering accident. Thanks to physical therapy, Live Your Life Physical Therapy was born! Lov...Read Post